Sunday, February 21, 2010

A new post...finally

I must first say that I never should have stated I was going to be better about posting regularly...cause that has not happened. Work has been a little crazy lately. We are in the process of getting a new computer system installed & we go live tomorrow. We had lots of extra time spent training on top of our regular work.
A computer was the last thing I wanted to see when I got home.

Here are a few pictures of some of my cupboard tops. I just love these houses. I want to buy cupboards just so I can get houses to put on top of them. LOL. They all have lights inside of them but I do not have them plugged in.

I hope everyone is doing well & that a great week is had by all. :)




4 comments:

  1. So nice to see you posting again! I love your little houses or should I say village? All your pictures are great as usual. Have a great weekend and don't stay away so long this time!
    Big Hugs,
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the houses too! They are really nice. I would like to have all of them. I hope your new computer system goes off tomorrow without a hitch! I hope you have a nice evening and a great week! ~Dan~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my friend, It was so good to see you on my blog and it is so good to see that you posted on yours. Life can be very busy with family and work so don't be hard on yourself. I LOVE the houses you posted they are beautiful. I also LOVE your header the picture!!!
    Blessings friend,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those houses are just so darn cute!! Love them :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting.


This is a view of my dining room. It is still a work in progress. We moved into our home 3 years ago & I still do not have very much up on the walls.